We are moving to a new email platform!
RTC Communications is moving email services away from Google and to a new platform currently planned for The week of February 9. What this means is a new look for your webmail, some new settings for your email software, and for some people, a moderate change in functionality. The process will have us migrating email messages, webmail folders, your webmail contacts, and your @rtccom.net email address to the new service. If there are other services you are using in your RTC Communications Google Account, you will need to download your content from Google to avoid losing it.
What’s Staying the Same:
- You will keep your @rtccom.net email address
- Your Password will remain the same
- You still can login to your webmail from the link on this page.
- Email stored in your Google webmail account will be copied into your new webmail
- Webmail folders, contacts, and drafts will all be brought into the new Webmail interface automatically
- The Gmail App on smartphones will no longer work. However, your device has another email application that can be set up to work
- The RTC Communications webmail will have a new look
- Content that is left on Google Services will be unavailable once we switch to the new email (be sure to download an Archive of your Data - see below)
- The server names used in email software (such as Outlook, Apple Mail, or Thunderbird) have changed
For more information please follow the links below:
RTC Communications has been serving our customers for over 65 years. Our number one priority has been to combine state-of-the-art technology and old fashioned service to provide you with the highest quality communications available. Stop by our products and services pages to take advantage of all that we have to offer.
According to Federal Government regulations, the following is a link to our Open Internet Policy. Open Internet Policy